A hideaway salon exclusively for men in front of Shinjuku Gyoen. Heal your tired body with the techniques you learned in Thailand.
In addition to Thai traditional massage, we have various menus such as oil massage, foot massage, herbal ball massage and so on.
Body to body massage can be refreshed from the bottom of your heart by touching each other naked!
As it is for men only, please feel free to spend time with other men.
- Oil Massage
- Aroma Massage
- Thai Massage
- Balinese Massage
- B to B
- The siam spa for MEN
- Room Only
- Yotsuya, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
- 7 minutes walk from Shinjuku Gyoenmae Station on the Marunouchi Line
- Monday Closed
- Tuesday Closed
- Wednesday Closed
- Thursday Closed
- Friday Closed
- Saturday 10:00 - 23:00
- Sunday 10:00 - 23:00
- Traditional Thai Massage （Body to Body）
- Combining the Bangkok style and the Chiang Mai style, in addition to acupressure, stretching is also moderate, and I will slowly stretch the parts that I can not do easily. Body to Body Massage is a content that emphasizes skin-to-skin adhesion in addition to the usual treatment content.
- 120分 / 14,000円
- 150分 / 18,000円
- Signature Oil Massage （Body to Body）
- The perfect balance of strength and soft touch stimulates lymph and boosts immunity. You can relax from the inside with the relaxation effect of aroma. In the course of 120 minutes or more, you can enjoy our original treatment that incorporates acupressure on the buttocks, hips, shoulder blades, and stretching that incorporates elements of Thai traditional massage. Body to Body Massage is a content that emphasizes skin-to-skin adhesion in addition to the usual treatment content.
- 90分 / 13,000円
- 120分 / 15,000円
- 150分 / 18,000円
- Traditional Thai Massage & Oil Massage （Body to Body）
- It is a luxurious course where you can enjoy both Thai traditional massage and oil massage. Please reward yourself for your hard work. Body to Body Massage is a content that emphasizes skin-to-skin adhesion in addition to the usual treatment content.
- 180分 / 20,000円
Last updated on Dec 16, 2021